Thursday, February 10, 2011

Metallic Nail Polish by "LA Girl" Cosmetics

The newest trend in nail polish has to be the metallic look. LA Girl has a branch of metallic polishes that are the most trendy this season. They have a wide variety of colors from purple to black, silver and gold. It the perfect blind between bold rockstar colors with a hit of glitter witch gives you that girly effect. This makes it easy to match your choice of colors with your particular style of dress. Each bottle is priced at $4.00. You can find them on the LA Girl website here ~> www.lagirlusa.com

Antique Gold




Deep Sea Mica




Obsidian




Millennium





3 comments:

  1. I love your blog its very unique and vibrant. The pictures really grab peoples attention and show them what exactly your talking about. Good job and I like the metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color catches my eye I think it was a perfect color to advertise. Overall you have picked some vibrant colors to display that catches my attention even if I am just skimming your page.you knew how to catch my eye and make me want to paint my nails.Great job overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nail polish especially the metallic colors. I would definitely pick any of those colors to put on my nails. My favorite is the deep sea mica!

    ReplyDelete