Monday, February 14, 2011

Want longer lashes without getting fake ones?

The new "Falsies Volume Express" mascara by Maybelline is rumored to be the best on the market right now. The new "Spoon brush" gives you full coverage of each lash. This mascara also adds extreme volume which give you a more fuller looking set of eye lashes. Falsies also extends your lashes dramatically. These two combination ultimately leaves you with the effect of a fake lash but without the extra weight, an easier application, and easy removal. A tube of "Falsies Volume Express" is priced at $6.99, well worth every cent, and can be found in your local drug store.






1 comment:

  1. This looks like a good mascara for me to try out I never needed fake eye lashes because my eye lashes are solong but I never found one that does not clump and spreads my lashes evenly. This looks like it would evenly spread them and thats all I need to make them extra long. The purple container ads a nice touch to catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete